View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #4
NickL30
NickL30 has a spectacular aura aboutNickL30 has a spectacular aura about

2004 ION-3 Quad Coupe
Default Re: cruise control not working

The little light does light up but the setting cruise control on the right side look pretty worn out so I wonder if the switch would just need replaced. I did check the fuses and they looked good.

When I first got the car the car was in limp mode due to the auto to manual swap. The person who did the swap never completed it I guess. I swapped in an ECM from a manual and all was well after I passlock matched the ECM to BCM. From what I understand the car was swapped out correctly. All the right changes in the right places from what I can tell. Can a disabled airbag light on the gauges deactivate the cruise as well? I am in the process of fixing one of the seat belts that was apparently blown (due to the ball bearing jingle) and I am hoping that is why the light is on so once that is fixed I hope the light goes away and somehow the cruise would work again.

I just figured that if the airbag is deactivated then the cruise would be deactivated as well some how.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to NickL30's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help NickL30 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
NickL30 is offline   Reply With Quote