View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #17
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: My Saturn 2000 won't start. Security Light, Gas gauge not working.

While its all good and nice to Google for answers, if you don't find specific answers to technical questions from Saturnfans then you're not getting exact answers, period. You can research as much as you'd like but, personally, I doubt you'll receive correct and free answers anywhere else other than here. While not perfect, even Saturn techs became members here to round out the membership. Some have even remarked that Saturn was monitoring this site for information. With freedom on the 'net and pirated info, sharing technical info not found anywhere (wire colors, pin outs, etc.) but here is second to none. The only other place to find specific info would be either a paid subscription to alldata or paying GM. The last place for free info would be your local library with free access to alldata. This is service manual info only, no shared info from the wealth of experiences shared here along with solutions.

Almost any question has already been covered if researched here carefully. The only problem is the way question are asked or symptoms described that makes it impossible to catalog for easy researching.

Any specific pin outs or wire color I relate to will be from the service manual as reference. The same for the pcm and why I state the fuel pump is powered directly from a fused 12v line and the relay is commanded ON/OFF by the pcm. The pcm commands the pump relay that turns on the pump.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote