Bealson Wheels
Bealson Wheels is on a distinguished road

1993 SW2
Default Re: 1993 SW2 with new AUDI LED look

phillyboii91 said,
Quote:
"I see people wit VW have it and i luv VW and Audi so i want that **** on
my sl2. where can i get a single wiper kit for my sl2???"
I did not know that they make a kit to make a single wiper. Hence the reason mine has that "BROKEN LOOK". I just removed the driver's side wiper arm and repositioned it like that. I am inspection mechanic in my state of Pa. The only time you need the other wiper arm is when getting the car inspected. It is not a safety issue, it is because state laws says the car needs to be the way it was from factory. So every year, I reposition the wiper and put drivers back on. I have had this "BROKEN LOOK" for over 10 years. I first put it on a 1984 Civic. I have had it on several of my cars since. I have not been pulled over for the wiper, I have however, been pulled over on 4 separate occasions for too dark window tint.

I have since fixed my broken headlight issue. Give me a break, the light went out went when I was installing the LED's.

I asked about my LED's, not my wiper or recent light failure. I stopped posting, because I left high school 17 yrs ago, so if ya have a legitimate response, I will reply, if not, then FLAME ON. I enjoy reading some of them.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Bealson Wheels's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Bealson Wheels reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Bealson Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote