View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #35
alordofchaos
alordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud of

2002 SC2
1998 SL2
Default Re: 1993 SW2 with new AUDI LED look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnboy2002 View Post
I dont see why everyone is ragging on this guy.
This is what happens when you post pictures on the Interwebz and ask for opinions.

This is also what happens when you post pictures on the Interwebz and don't ask for opinions.

Quote:
Its HIS car let him do whatever he wants to it. heck if he wanted to paint every panel a different color let him. Its his decision on what to do with it and as long as he likes what he is doing then thats all that matters, all other opinions are second best.
Agreed, but there may be safety or legal issues (in addtion to any aesthetic issues)

I just checked MI law - no requirement for two wipers unless the vehicle is: A truck with a gross weight over 10,000 pounds, a truck tractor, a bus, or a truck... carrying hazardous materials on which a placard is required to be posted pursuant to 49 CFR parts 100 to 199

For other vehicles, a device is required: for cleaning rain, snow, or other moisture from the windshield, which device shall be so constructed as to be controlled or operated by the driver of the vehicle. A vehicle licensed as an historical vehicle is exempt from this subsection if the vehicle was not originally equipped with such a device. Each windshield wiper upon a motor vehicle shall be maintained in good working order

Your state's laws may vary...

I'm not worthy to grovel in the shadow of Signmaster's wisdom

11/2016 red 2002 5 spd SC2 124k DD
7/2010 Craigslist white 1997 SC2 project
12/2008 eBay silver 1998 SL2 5 spd 102k, now 201k+ miles

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to alordofchaos's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help alordofchaos reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
alordofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote