View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 12:31 PM   #10
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: 2000 LS1 3000rpm Idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98cherokeeltd View Post
.....Thanks for the less than helpful response.

Edit: and no, I didn't get info from an s-series forum. It was an L series section on another Saturn site.
Ok, your choice to use any site that's helpful. Apparently you came here for help. I don't know how to be any more helpful than I stated misinformation can be found anywhere, including here but you're still here. What you may not realize is that you haven't given any more info to go on for me to make any suggestions for diagnosing this problem. I merely added what no one else has. Would you rather I repeat what others already stated? In your research, did the tps solve the problem? Your choice to go with guesses and throw parts at the car or try as most do, find ways too diagnose a problem, troubleshoot it to determine what's at fault then repair or replace parts to restore normal function. If you believe I'm not helpful then this will be my last reply.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote