Old 08-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #28
jdwz28
jdwz28 is on a distinguished road

1997 SC2
1998 SC2
Default Re: Review: Rebuilt sunroof module & how-to

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmedoit View Post
Ordered the module from jeff and he will ship it out tuesday and look to install it next weekend. Hopefully it will be cooler next weekend, 98 here today and 100 yesterday. May post if I need any help.
Yours should be there before the weekend. I'll include my phone number with your tracking number.
If you run in to issues feel free to call me. From what I've seen these guys are awesome at responding to requests for help but sometimes a phone call is quicker.
I'll do my best not to act like a "business" with the people who buy modules and just take your money and disappear. If you need some advice during installation or find you need more spare parts like drain clamps, dome lights, switches, extra screws or nuts, just let me know. I've collected plenty of these to mail out if they're needed. I try to include the things that I know break during installation but you never know....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jdwz28's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jdwz28 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jdwz28 is offline   Reply With Quote