Thread: Relay Forum??
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 09:26 AM   #5
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud of

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Originally posted by walt
new family members are going to have their work cut out defending Her.
I can assure you that no one will have to defend their purchase of a Relay. We are all Saturn owners and part of the SaturnFans family -- I will not tolerate anyone questioning why another member purchased any car, whether its a Relay, VUE, ION, L300, or another make. We all have our personal preferences, and reasons for doing things. Whether you, me, or anyone else likes it or not, the Relay is a Saturn and SaturnFans is a community for Saturn owners.

BTW, I've had a delay in implementing some of the changes in store for the site. The Relay forum will come online once everything is complete.

Hope the clears things up,
Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!