View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 07:50 PM   #7
OldNuc
OldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond reputeOldNuc has a reputation beyond repute

1998 SC2
Default Re: 2002 SC2 double din radio question

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatherith View Post
So when I did a search for the oem radio for the 02 S-Series the same radio was used in different Saturns like the Vue, Ion and L-Series from 2000-2005. I changed the search parameters in crutchfield from S-Series to Vue and the radio I'm looking at fits. So it might be that the space behind the radio might be different or that Crutchfield just uses the specs from the 1996-1999 models for the 2000- 2002 and thinks it wont fit.
Take the left kick panel off and actually measure the max depth and you will need about 1 inch of clearance behind the radio for connector and cable along with the antenna connector. User a right angle antenna adapter. Once measured you can verify all the either fit or don't fit what the issue is. All of the seller sites make assumptions so you must verify.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to OldNuc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help OldNuc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
OldNuc is offline   Reply With Quote