Thread: Bye to Saturn
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:21 PM   #15
JerryHughes
Master Member
JerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of light

1997 SL
Default Re: Bye to Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by alordofchaos View Post
+1

Purely by coincidence, was looking at my AC notes for an air conditioning thread on the tech forum. I keep a list of best thread links, notes, etc., organized by major components.

Guess what I found?
Yes, and I guess, from the consensus of others, it's a helpful two pages about A/C repair. My air is still running!
And----it was killing me that I may have had to scrap my 97 but I have found a buyer for $300. Not the best price, considering what great shape everything else is in on the car but the engine does need a lot of work. Especially glad because this will be this guy's son's first car. They will work and bond over fixing it up. Could not be happier that the ole girl is going to live on.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to JerryHughes's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help JerryHughes reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
JerryHughes is offline   Reply With Quote