View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 02:01 PM   #6
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Sudden idle drop, cleaning EGR & throttle body did not correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSabo View Post
....The clutch engages right at the floor, and this has been discussed ad nauseum in other threads. It's been this way since installation and may simply need adjustment. I think this is a separate issue from the RPM drop since that just started, but I will go watch a few videos and see if I can adjust the clutch over the holiday break....
Well, I don't know of any 'experts' that can state with certainty that hydraulic clutch systems are adjustable because they're not. Either the hydraulics or clutch assembly are worn by the time clutch engagement occurs at floor level. Of course I'm no expert and base my presumptions on basic non adjustable hydraulics and clutch assemblies..............

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote