View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
mike08vue
mike08vue is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The 2012 Virtual Saturn Reunion Starts Now

Hey, everyone. I've been around the forum even tho I traded my last Saturn, the 08 Vue for a Volvo XC60 for my wife. I got a Volvo C30 about a year ago and love it. It reminds me of my past Saturn SC2's, a small sporty "coupe" that is not too bad on gas. Since GM dumped Saturn (and Pontiac), I've not been able to find anything that really interested me in their lineup. I miss the Vue--it was the most troublefree vehicle I've ever owned--100,000 miles with no repairs other than routine maintence; it still had the original brake pads. The only major expense was 4 tires at 55,000 miles. I'm still working the same job as a pharmacist for a major chain (16 years) and even tho I'm approaching medicare age, I don't plan on retirement for quite some time(I can't afford to). My wife still tries to run her small antique and collectable business--she rents a booth in a local mall; but we are not doing very well right now--business is very slow.The economy has really taken a toll on the antique business. We had to close out of 2 malls--they closed down. So we are down from 3 to 1 right now. If that doesn't pick up soon, we may be out of the business altogether. Other than that, we are doing ok. I certianly hope that other old regulars will post so we can see whats going on in their lives. I really miss many of the old members.

2008 Vue RL--traded
2011 Volvo C30--mine
2011 Volvo XC60-wife's

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mike08vue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mike08vue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mike08vue is offline   Reply With Quote