View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:45 AM   #13
beach109
Advanced Member
beach109 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Changes for 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete93SL1M View Post
What I want to know is what the heck is a "Human Machine Interface" and how does that change bluetooth as we know it.

Too bad they couldn't find a workaround for the lack of Navigation compatibility.

I like the 6-speed with tapshift on both the 4 and V6, but I'll miss old faithful 3.5/4-speed, so predictable.
That's just the Bluetooth...and how it's worded in GM literature for what it does. Again with the Navigation, it's something a few out of thousands ever even want in competitive sedans who offer it, the Aura/Malibu don't support a current GM system, and the Turn-by-Turn is great as is except for the few people who must have a screen.

And yes, the 6-speed across the board is great, but as I said in the post above, the 3.5L was a solid performer...but just not what the Aura needed or should have had to do well. No budget V6, but rather two highly refined and sophisticated 4-cyl and V6 combo's with a 6-speed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to beach109's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help beach109 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
beach109 is offline   Reply With Quote