View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:42 PM   #3
analogthought
analogthought is a jewel in the roughanalogthought is a jewel in the roughanalogthought is a jewel in the roughanalogthought is a jewel in the rough

1995 SW2
Default Re: Interior HVAC lights 95 SW2- sorry if this is already answered somewhere

thanks fdryer for the quick reply! I have googled every variation I can think of "neo wedge bulb size for 95 saturn s series" etc. etc. Every search comes up with a half baked list of bulb replacement sizes for everything but what I'm looking for or images of what a neo wedge bulb looks like. Since they are (seemingly, so far) a HUGE pain to remove, I have yet to just rip them out and take them in to match up the size, which is likely what I'll have to end up doing. Just seems someone, somewhere, would have a full list floating around of bulb specifics that even include interior, less oft replaced bulbs.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to analogthought's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help analogthought reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
analogthought is offline   Reply With Quote