View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Interior HVAC lights 95 SW2- sorry if this is already answered somewhere

Did you try Googling 'Neo wedge bulbs'? When I couldn't find replacement 3rd brake light lamps, I reused the plastic bases by breaking the wire welds and simply finding the same lamps and inserting them for a perfect fit. A press fit without soldering wires. They work and haven't caused any problems. Just my 2-cents, to save the aggravation of paying for overpriced replacements from the dealer when they weren't available in stores. The bulbs were/are.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote