View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #12
Squareback
Squareback is a jewel in the roughSquareback is a jewel in the roughSquareback is a jewel in the roughSquareback is a jewel in the rough

2005 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: Battery Brain: product to prevent battery drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesaturn View Post
being a CERTIFIED car Tech guy/person, you know everything EXCEPT for those things you don't know.
I know enough to turn my headlights off without spending $70 for something to tell me to do so, so I guess I'm one step ahead of you already.

Quote:
you extrapolate passed on prejudice and self serving desire for people to break their car to make you money.
Wow, care to make any more ASSumptions about what I do?? People's cars breaking down have little to no effect on me whatsoever since I stopped wrenching about 2 years ago professionally. If all I cared about was people's cars breaking down so I can make money, I wouldn't be here day in and day out handing out free advice now would I??

Quote:
I trust dealers like I trust governments. Dealers are whores who live in glass showrooms.
More name calling. Very creative. Is this how you react everytime someone doesn't agree with you? You must be lovely to work with.

Quote:
At the least: BB is redundant protection for the battery. Redundant protection is redundant except when it suddenly isn't. That's the point. The BB also provides that nifty key fob to disconnect the battery. Triple cools-ville!
Maybe to you, but to me, it's still a waste of money, I would rather throw $70 out the window on the highway than install something on my car to prevent me from being a mindless drone. I know enough to turn my headlights off all by myself, including my classic cars that don't automatically shut off the lights if they're left on. Of course, VW was smart enough to design a vehicle that makes it impossible for the headlights to be on if the key isn't in the ignition. Bottom line is, and I've said it before but you would rather call people names than read what is being said, you bought it, it makes you happy and you think $70 is an ok price to pay for this ridiculous thing. Great. There is more than one person here who disagress with you as to its value. Insteadof taking this like a man, you resort to name calling and whining to try and prove how great a product this is. Does this really need to go on? This argument is completely pointless.

Certified Saturn Technician

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Squareback's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Squareback reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Squareback is offline   Reply With Quote