View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 05:29 PM   #4
454cid is a jewel in the rough454cid is a jewel in the rough454cid is a jewel in the rough
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 378
Default Re: valve cover vents

Originally Posted by onlinebiker View Post
Catch jar?
He may be using a jar. They're typically called a "catch can". They're a popular modification that has dubious benefits, in most cases, from what I have read. Our cars may benefit, but I don't see my throttle body getting oiled up even with my PCV system being overwhelmed by blow by.

2000 SL2 Automatic (back on the road) 17X,XXX miles.
1999 Chevy K3500


Add to 454cid's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 454cid reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
454cid is offline   Reply With Quote