View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 06:20 PM   #28
Ecomike
Ecomike is a glorious beacon of lightEcomike is a glorious beacon of lightEcomike is a glorious beacon of lightEcomike is a glorious beacon of lightEcomike is a glorious beacon of light

2001 SL1
Default Re: Pulling slightly right

My original post considered it and discounted it, but was asking for any out in left field experiences with odd causes..... In 47 years I have never seen or felt this exact issue, and I have had bad tires, new and old, bent frames, Cracked frame near where the steering hardware connects to the car, worn front end parts, busted engine and trany mounts, and even what we call death wobble on Jeeps (I also own jeeps LOL) and never had this issue before.

But thanks for the feedback!!!

Right now I am waiting for more feedback from the driver/owner (1500 miles away) as to whether the new tie rods ends and Sway bar links stopped it. It needs to be realigned first this week. I have also asked he to check for a busted engine or tranny mount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrot View Post
I intentionally highlighted the words possibility and could for a reason: I may be wrong (and I probably am - that's okay, it's not a personal thing). I believed it was something to be considered.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Ecomike's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Ecomike reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Ecomike is offline   Reply With Quote