View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 01:59 PM   #2
far2grumpy
Master Member
far2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to behold

2005 VUE 3.5L
2007 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: HELP!!! Trailing Arm Bracket Bolt Top Access Point Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvinbassplyr View Post
Trying to remove the trailing arm front bracket bolts and one of the tack welded nuts that the bolt threads into broke free from the car. So, now the bolt just spins freely and won't come the rest of the way out. Has anyone ever had to fix this and do you know of any access points? Obviously now the car isn't exactly driveable even if I put the rest back together as the bracket will be loose. Feeling really screwed...
Not 100% certain my diagram applies - if it does it appears there's room to cut a slot for open-end wrench.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trailing Arm - edit for wrench.jpg (117.6 KB, 29 views)

I try to visit forum often but suggest you use private messages if in a rush (comes to cell) and include email address for extracts. I seldom check visitor messages so please don't use.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to far2grumpy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help far2grumpy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
far2grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote