View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:21 AM   #4
babygirlnes
babygirlnes has a spectacular aura aboutbabygirlnes has a spectacular aura about

2004 VUE 2.2L
2004 ION-3 Sedan
Default Re: Battery died now car wont start

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 ion2 View Post
you might try not having caps lock on next time, but sounds like a dead battery, the stereo shouldn't kill the battery in only one hour with a healthy battery (I run mine all the time for a couple hours), and the dome light is no indication of a healthy, or fully charged battery. take the battery out of the car and take it to an advance auto, auto zone, oreily, or napa, and have them test it.

"the battery died now the car won't start" you said it all in the title.
Thanks for the quick reply. i hope it's that simple. battery fully charged. doom light very bright, radio turned on and car chimes when door open. but after two hours battery and charger died (during the three atempts to relearn passlock). now i have to rejuice the charger. it's late so i'll try again in the am. may be a jump straight from my Saturn Vue. oh yeah the car has been sitting for about a month. thanks again.

FEMALE + SATURN VUE STICK = SEXY
FEMALE + COOLING FAN CIRCUIT ERROR = BIG $ 4 AUTO SHOP!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to babygirlnes's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help babygirlnes reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
babygirlnes is offline   Reply With Quote