View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Spazie
Master Member
Spazie will become famous soon enough

1993 SC2
1999 SL2
Default Saying goodbye to a long time SaturnFan: white95sl1

I haven't posted on this forum in many many years, but I learned of some sad news today that has brought me out of hiding because I know many on here would like to know about it.

Long time SaturnFans member (and long time friend of mine) Brandon Estep, also known as white95sl1, died in a car accident on March 24th.

Brandon loved driving and loved Saturns. While he joined this forum with his 95 SL1, I first met him when he was driving a yellow 01 SC2, which he adored. He also gave rossao1's red/silver two tone coupe a new loving home, and adopted a variety of mistreated Saturns along the way to give them new life before passing them on to their next owner. Last spring, I ran the Tail of the Dragon with Brandon in his temporary 95 SC2 and had an absolute blast hanging out and talking cars and roller coasters with him again.

He always wanted to drive the most twisted roads there were, and we had many instant messenger discussions about the local mountain roads in his area. We intended to drive them together some day, but distance and time made it difficult for me to ever make it down there.

Next time I drive the Tail, it will be for you, buddy. I know you're hanging out on the best roads there are now.

13 Chevy Equinox, 46k, built in Spring Hill!
04 VUE 3.5, 196k
99 SL2 Homecoming, 211k

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Spazie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Spazie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Spazie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links