Thread: Why I am broke
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 09:40 PM   #9
100KSW2
Master Member
100KSW2 is on a distinguished road

Default Why I #m broke

OPEC

I h#ve found th#t it helps to ch#nge jobs every few ye#rs (even within s#me employer). Helps keep you from getting into # rut. Do you h#ve # good rel#tionship with your m#n#gement? If so then think #bout t#lking to them #bout your frustr#tions #nd problems. Hopefully something c#n be worked out. H#ving worked in the computer field since the e#rly 1980s I re#lize th#t const#nt turnover does not help #ny org#niz#tion, so m#ybe your ret#iler will be willing to give you # ch#nce to #dv#nce. #nother option would be to check other S#turn ret#ilers (if #ny) in your #re#. In Philly I know # number of people who h#ve successfully switched from one p#rticul#r ret#iler to #nother (due, I believe, to problems #t the first one).

Good luck, wh#tever you decide! Your S#turn experience should m#ke you # highly desir#ble employee elsewhere (sort of like h#ving IBM on your resume in my field).

Jim

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 100KSW2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 100KSW2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!