Thread: Why I am broke
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 12:36 PM   #5
SCDYNE
SCDYNE is on a distinguished road

2007 SKY
1997 SC2

BTDT! (Been There Done That)
I left my location 2 years after it opened. I was one of the first 15 people hired of all the employees. Leaving Saturn was the hardest Job I have ever had to quit and I don't think another job will compare to the fun I had working there. Now when I stop by, I just look at the concrete where my name is and think "Boy, those were the days.."
Can't you move to another area in your retailer? For example, the Parts Counter or Marketing? I know that some larger retailers have people that just do marketing for them. You know, taking care of the car in the mall, setting up the new Newspaper articles, building "Eye Candy" for the showroom floor and keeping an eye on the over all traffic situation..

I'm sorry to see you go and hope that whatever you find, it's as fun and educating as your time at Saturn was.
Hey, Look at this way, at least you got a free trip to spring hill... You did go didnt you?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SCDYNE's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SCDYNE reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!