Thread: Why I am broke
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 12:50 PM   #6
kazi
kazi is on a distinguished road

OPEC, I know we got off to a rocky start (koolaid anyone?). I totally understand how you feel about not being 100% on leaving but committed to 100% on looking for something new. At the beginning of this year, I was set to find a new more fulfilling job and found one just a couple of weeks back. I took a whole lot of debates within myself, my wife, my family, and my collegues and peers if this would be a right move, especially with hearing of massive layoffs everyday in the news. Although my present job is filled with good people and relax atmosphere, I'm not advancing where I want to be and not being satisfied of my daily work. It was a very long self debate, but I accepted the new position. I was going to give my two weeks up yesterday, but the manager wasn't in because his daughter was sick. Same story today. Well, no more GM discounts for me or my family. I know I have a long road ahead, and so do you OPEC. I wish the best for you in your future career whereever it might be.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kazi's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kazi reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!