View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #75
ookii237
ookii237 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Unlocking Theft Deterrent Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmart View Post
UPDATE and some clarification. I know the following sequence works for a 2003 Saturn VUE.

Got it unlocked Daughter is happy all good

Here is how I got it

1. Start car turn on radio, hold down 1&2 until you get your scrambled code (mine was 9219)

2. Run the car for an hour, leave radio on until ---- is showing on your radio display.

3. Call 1-888-225-2306, Pick your favorite facility code from this site [tripleW].saturnretailersonline.com/MiscPage_24 (I used the Aggieland Saturn, in College Station Texas and it was still active) input in the 4 digit scrambled code you got from your radio (step 1.) Be prepared to write down the new code (s), the digitized voice gave me two code options. So I wrote down both codes. My code was the first one 4712.............................................. .................................................. ...........
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................

I have a Saturn SC2 L300 2001(Scramble code: 7602, unlock code: 7861) and jasmart's post worked. I tried all the ones before it and his phone number, company number, and methodoligy worked perfectly.

Thanks a whole heck of alot.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ookii237's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ookii237 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ookii237 is offline   Reply With Quote