View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 04:06 AM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Where do I start with all the issues? 07 Aura XR

The owner's manual may have info to help with any procedures required for remote start to work. Something like the automatic must be in Park (not Neutral) with parking brake applied, no instrument panel warning lights on or flashing, etc.. You might have to consider dealer services to troubleshoot this if you haven't figured out why remote start won't work.

I have an aftermarket remote start wired similar to factory systems to work with security. My understanding of remote start is safety - preventing startup if a car is in gear, factory security is active or other issues to ensure starting doesn't occur.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is online now   Reply With Quote