View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:20 AM   #6165
Signmaster
Master Member
Signmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to behold

1995 SL1
Default Re: What did you do to your S-Series today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusofheart View Post
Due to prep work done, the fenders were all that were completed yesterday (the roof and hood were done during a prior visit). The doors will be done on Monday and the photo does not do the work justice either (palm trees were reflecting off the rear fenders).

It appears it will take a few more appointments than I realized. The owner is being very picky regarding his work and took the time to really prep the surface of my Saturn as he knew I preferred quality over speed or cost.

Here is a closer look at the challenge the owner undertook. The fenders basically looked like the trunk prior to wrapping.

I am definitely pleased with how my Saturn is turning out.

In the end it will be worth it. Prep work is everything with vinyl, since you can't polish it out after the fact. It looks like the people doing it have their act together.

Alordofchaos is worthy and hides in shadows only to hone his S Series knowledge ninja skills. Swift, silent, trustworthy.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Signmaster's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Signmaster reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Signmaster is offline   Reply With Quote