View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
SlushWagon
SlushWagon is on a distinguished road

1994 SW2
Default Re: Fun track/daily car project

If that's the case I'll probably just stick with the drums and just given them a refresher, rear doesn't do much braking from what I understand anyway.
The mp7 isn't such a bad auto compared to most of the older GM's/imports I've had, only has given me trouble when both the turbine and speed sensors/connectors burnt up randomly on me. Sucks not being able to hold a load in first gear, the road course I'm looking into is large and I wouldn't be needing to go any lower then maybe 2nd anyway(MSR Houston).
If that's all the duel intake cams do I'll just look into a regrind or the alike, I think Crower makes new sticks in several specs. Though that maybe going a little far and call for a good rebuild of the engine.
I'll happily take the less squeaky of the two sets of bushings lol. Looked it up on their website and it's $114 which isn't bad, I'll need new engine mounts too. Engine has a little to much movement for my taste.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SlushWagon's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SlushWagon reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SlushWagon is offline   Reply With Quote