View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 11:23 AM   #5
far2grumpy
Master Member
far2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to behold

2005 VUE 3.5L
2007 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: check engine light code p0013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam2017 View Post
hi far2grumpy i:m new here .. and can you send me a link for workshop service manual for satrun vue 09 .. if you can ..

Email el_bashkateb@yahoo.com

thank you in advance
Iím sorry but I donít have a link to send.

I post information from a GM service manual DVD I found on eBay several years ago.

Iím not sure DVDís are still available but I know there are other online auto repair subscription services - such as ALLDATA.com.

Our local library provides access to ARRC online auto repair manuals so perhaps yours does too.

Let me know if you need data for a particular system or piece of hardware and Iíll extract and email the information.

I rarely visit forum but respond to private messages (PM). PM creates email to phone & please include email address with question. Avoid using Visitor Message feature ... I almost never check those.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to far2grumpy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help far2grumpy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
far2grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote