IT_Architect
IT_Architect is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE 3.5L
2006 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: 2006 Vue Cloth to Leather Seat Swap Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by far2grumpy View Post
Are new seats from 06 or 07?
Thanks huge for responding. Yes, they are gray leather from an 06, same year as my Vue, and they are also heated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by far2grumpy View Post
I have heated seats and power drivers seat wiring diagrams but they're too large to post on forum. PM email address and I'll send them ASAP.
Will do.

Other: What I don't know is if the seat is bad or it just needs to be rezeroed. There are two connectors for heated seats and one for unheated. The wire and terminal for the one is the same and plugs right in. The other one is just hanging there because the car did not come with heated seats. I spoke with the service department on the phone today. They didn't know if it the swap would work even if the seat were good. I talked to parts, and they said that the heating element and PPS are one, and it is sold with the module, and only as kit. The passenger cloth and leather seats look the same, other than the covering. My thought at the moment was to swap covers and put my original seat back in, if that's possible.

Thanks TONS!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to IT_Architect's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help IT_Architect reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
IT_Architect is offline   Reply With Quote