View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 12:40 AM   #18
cstack3
cstack3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Influx of Saturns for sale on Ebay motors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2NDSOUT View Post
Just in case you haven't taken a trip over to Ebaymotors recenty; there is an INFLUX of Saturns for sale now, with the announcement of the shutdown.
I checked the Chicago area, the only craziness I see are the dealers who still think they can get $18,000 for a slightly-used 2008 Astra right now! I really hate the dealers in my area.

My 1995 Pontiac Grand Am SE just crapped out after 120,000 miles (it was a good car!), so we walked in and bought a 2009 Honda Civic LX for cash. DAMN nice car, with 16 valve engine and great layout & construction! With taxes etc. it was nearly exactly $20,000

I wouldn't pay more than $10K for a like-new 2008 Astra right now. Who knows what will happen to Opel/Vauxhall? Parts might be hard to come by.

Lots of great deals going on, I can see why Penske dropped his bid. Who among us would want to negotiate with GM?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cstack3's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cstack3 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
cstack3 is offline   Reply With Quote