View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #12
steffy628
steffy628 is on a distinguished road

2005 RELAY-3
Default Re: Saturn Relay Challenge

OK...I'll bite. I have owned multiple minivans over the years. I can honestly say that our 2005 Saturn Relay 3 AWD is, by far, the best van we have ever owned. We bought it in September of 2006 in Atlanta, Georgia with about 15k on it. I especially love the way it handles in the snow and the conveniences that come along with it (i.e. Power Doors/DVD player/XM radio, etc). It currently has between 33 and 34k on it and we are planning a road trip to Florida in a few weeks that will extend the mileage past the limits of the warranty (Due to expire in June anyway)

I found this forum a couple of months ago when I was looking for a way to advertise my 2006 Saturn ION 2 sedan (I needed to upgrade to a 4x4 vehicle). I was VERY SUPRISED to see so many negative comments about the Relay. Now don't get me wrong, it's been to the dealer twice for warranty work during my ownership, but all the issues (minor but annoying) were corrected. Please know that I am very picky and often described as a perfectionist! Although it is not where I purchased the van, I had my service done by Saturn of Wexford, PA and they have treated me VERY WELL! They are the nearest dealership, but they are 2 1/2 hours away. The service I received was exceptional, including a rental car both times (they kept my van overnight) and one time they even arranged to deliver the van back home to me and pick up the rental. Now if that doesn't say commitment, I don't know what does.

I just wanted to toot my horn. THERE ARE SATISFIED RELAY OWNERS OUT THERE!!!!!

Spencer

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to steffy628's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help steffy628 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
steffy628 is offline   Reply With Quote