View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 10:50 PM   #22
Dalejr
Dalejr is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR
Default Re: How to Install OEM Navigation into the Outlook - An Illustrated Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNSteph View Post
OUTSTANDING WRITEUP! Very much appreciated, everyone vote for this post as an outstanding addition to the forum.

I would like to add that the part number that you have for the dvd version seems to have changed. The one you list doesn't appear in any online catalog or dealer lookup, but p/n 25816282 does. This is for the NAV/DVD part. I was unable to find your part number in any database or a cross reference index either, but the ebay seller you list does carry that part number, obviously since you have it. Just a search thing for other users to use. From gmpartsdirect, the nav/dvd radio is $1529, non dvd is $1341. Seems like the ebay seller you list has several of these offered right now for 800 bucks! nice! I'm all over it. Oh, by the way, if you don't have the Advanced Audio package, you likely will need to add the VSS wire, just an FYI.

Another, way less detailed, guide for this operation can be found here:
NOT AN EBAY AD, just a search link.
http://reviews.ebay.com/Enclave-Acad...:-1:LISTINGS:1
The unit with the p/n 25816282 has blue lites behind the buttons not orange that matches the rest of the dash lights in the Outlook.

2007 Outlook FWD XR Pearl Silver, Convnience Pkg, Touring Pkg, Premium Trim Pkg, Trailering Pkg, Dual Sunroof, Molded Mudguards
2006 Eclipse GT 6-Speed UV Blue Pearl, Premium Sport Pkg, Accessory Pkg

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dalejr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dalejr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dalejr is offline   Reply With Quote