Thread: Overall opinion
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 12:41 PM   #13
HawaiianGekko
HawaiianGekko is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys.

The reason I am looking is because they are offering 0% financing or $2500 cash back with 1.9% financing, either of which would shave some money off my current payment. I also called my insurance co and my insurance would go down about $10 a month.

I plan on test driving the car before I buy it, I am a saturn fan, but I am not a saturn fool. I don't jump into anything half assed. But I am also not in the market for a new car that is not a Saturn, so if I were to drive the Ion and NOT like it, I am not going to go buy something else instead. I will bide my time for the Curve (if it ever comes out).

My current saturn is an SC2 with all the bells and whistles. I would get the same in the Ion.

I will go down and talk to my friend that works at Saturn of Honolulu. It all hinges on what they are willing to do for me on my trade in. I am not interested in a new car at the expense of a higher car payment.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to HawaiianGekko's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help HawaiianGekko reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!