View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
far2grumpy
Master Member
far2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to behold

2005 VUE 3.5L
2007 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: 2004 Saturn Vue radio stopped working

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryt14 View Post
I have a 2004 Saturn Vue. The entire radio stopped working including the clock.

I checked the owners manual and see the fuse for the radio in the front passenger fuse box. I took out the fuse but it doesn't look blown.

I'm not sure if the fuse box under the hood has a fuse for the radio. Does it?

So, what can I do to get my radio working again? Which fuse should I look at? Or could there be another issue?

And, does anybody have a fuse diagram for the 2004 Saturn Vue that is more descriptive than the manual?
Sounds like something in B+ circuit.

There are two fuses in the IP fuse block. There'll be a third in the underhood box if you have amplifier (doubt if this would affect clock).

See attached thumbnail.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg U1C Radio Schematic.jpg (114.3 KB, 38 views)

I try to visit forum often but suggest you use private messages if in a rush (comes to cell) and include email address for extracts. I seldom check visitor messages so please don't use.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to far2grumpy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help far2grumpy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
far2grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote