gpartrid
Advanced Member
gpartrid will become famous soon enough

2008 AURA XR
2008 SKY Red Line
Default Re: 2010 sky redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefunkar View Post
just when you thought they couldnt suprise you anymore it turns out that there are 8 2010 skys out there. we just bought a blue redline that should be here next week. even if saturn had continued on there wasnt to be a 2010 sky. gm exec drove it 3000 miles. they were built for auto shows.
I was under the impression, from a brochure I had seen at my Saturn dealer (not for the public) when I was close to buying my 08 RL May of last year, as well as from an article on saturnfans.com that 2010's were planned for.

Apparently automatics were to get remote start but not much else was to be new, from what I recall reading.

I really doing some intense studying of what was happening with the SKY as I wasn't certain whether I was going to opt for an '08 RL because of its lower price vs. an '09, or even wait for the 2010s. Lastly, the availability of a new '08 RL with everything I wanted on it and at the price I was comfortable with won out over an '09 model and the possibility that an '010 might not even be built. It was a good move on my part.

2008 AURA XR
Ocean Mist
Sunroof
Loaded!
Built: 07/19/07

2008 SKY RL
Silver Pearl
Black on Black
6 Disc w. Monsoon
Chrome Wheels
4 Pedals
GMPP Turbo Upgrade & CAI
Built: 09/20/07

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to gpartrid's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help gpartrid reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
gpartrid is offline   Reply With Quote