View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #6
gm7
Advanced Member
gm7 is a jewel in the roughgm7 is a jewel in the roughgm7 is a jewel in the roughgm7 is a jewel in the rough

2009 VUE Red Line
Default Re: GM Recalling 2008-2010 Saturn Outlooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Meanwhile Porsche will be replacing the entire engine on 785 GT3’s that are prone to catching fire. I know, I know comparing apples to oranges… but it just shows you what lengths Porsche will go too preserve their reputation and retain customers, while GM fights tooth and nail to replace a .50 cent part.

Just wish GM would step up and extend the warranty on our transmissions.
The 'only' reason I buy a GM car is because I can get a employee discount.
Since I worked in the industry I know a lot of people who still work there. Many even with an employee discount will not buy a GM product.

For god sake they have eliminated 3 nameplates I used to own...and one I still do....Saturn, Pontiac and Oldsmobile.
Further, since bankruptcy and before their quality went to ****. I know because I worked in their reliability engineering department at the tech center.
GM employees are some of the most talented people out there but their management has been awful. I am completely unimpressed with their new leader also. Are you kidding me? She presents like a 2nd year engineering student.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to gm7's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help gm7 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
gm7 is offline   Reply With Quote