Thread: RWD conversion
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 10:25 PM   #1
Murphys_ghosy
Murphys_ghosy has a spectacular aura aboutMurphys_ghosy has a spectacular aura aboutMurphys_ghosy has a spectacular aura about

1998 SW2
Happy RWD conversion

My ex wife screwed me hard. Iíve dropped a bunch of money into rebuilding a Ford Ranger and she left and got the title, but she left the truck with no title to just scrap. Normally, people want to get their ex back by doing some random, desperate act of adultery with a close friend of theirs, but I have a much more productive idea...

Iím pulling the transmission back on the ranger and Iím sticking it on the Saturn; itís a mid 90ís Ranger supercab with a M5OD 5-speed from a 4 cylinder, and the Saturn is a 98/99 SW2 with a 5 speed/SOHC setup. I am also going to turn the bed into a trailer.

I know this is tenacious but I am hellbent on getting my revenge AND my moneyís worth. Does anyone make an adapter to mate the bellhousing to the engine, and does anyone have any advice? I love my Saturn and itís a lifer that i already rebuilt twice, so Iím going to stay with it and build something insane.

And for the record, when I am done, I plan on leaving the cab thatís titled to her on her front lawn with a little note that says ďYou forgot this!Ē

98 SW2 - 184k
04 Bonneville SE - 215k

RIP
99 SL1 - 167k organ donor/future rat rod
99 SL1 - 300k towed to car heaven

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Murphys_ghosy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Murphys_ghosy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Murphys_ghosy is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links