View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 04:34 AM   #20
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Successfully lifted Saturn Sw1

The first thing I thought your video was showing was a dirty lifted Subaru Outback in off road colors (mud). The flat paint, mud coating, large wheel clearance, large balloon like (snow?) tires seemed like a Subaru wagon even though I recognized the front end. You transformed your wagon into a very decent off road vehicle.

What's interesting is you decided to spend the time and effort to modify a wagon for off road use many suv owners refuse to entertain driving in off road conditions. My guess is only die hard off roaders will try with some beefing up theirs to help prevent off road rash. And front wheel drive still doesn't stop you from going off road. The large skid plate is very innovative to protect the engine from collecting unanticipated large rocks looking to put a dent in the engine or xmission. I'm sure rocks are disappointed with your lifted wagon.

A beautiful lifted mod. Maybe not street beautiful but it looks gorgeous in the woods. Very purposeful looks.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote