View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 11:40 PM   #4
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Am/fm radio problem

So all of this began to happen with your radio after you were doing work around the ECM? Was there any wiring problem associated ECM's removal and re-installation? While you were removing and reinstalling that part were you doing so with the battery disconnected or connected?

I'm not at all familiar with the S Series radios and why they should behave unusually in this way. The L Series cars have only one radio with any kind of security built into the unit and although I now have one of them, I've not activated the security feature. In my case the upgrade from the CD-AM/FM radio which was originally in the car, to the CD-Cassette Deck-AM/FM radio was basically a "plug and play" operation with no problems whatsoever.

I would suggest copying your original message here and placing it in one of the S Series Forums where you're likely to get more helpful replies.

322,000 miles - Holy canolli!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

Last edited by pierrot; 02-16-2016 at 11:47 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote