View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #34
Signmaster
Master Member
Signmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to behold

1995 SL1
Default Re: Are there any E85 fuel stations near you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzzy View Post
That leaf wasn't there when I was on the site yesterday...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Well of the 3 in Ontario, none of them are near me. One is almost 1 1/2hrs away, but I've been to that town before, another is about 3 1/2hrs away, and I've been there before as well, and the last one is in Ottawa, that's like 12hrs away. I've never been, but always wated to go there.

So why do I see so many GM FFVs on the road here?
The leaf must be visible only to those of us in the US. They are thinking of keeping it as a symbol of the new territory.

If I had an E85 vehicle and available fuel, I'd use it as long as the cost comparison was close. I wouldn't even mind the extra fills required or losing a couple bucks to keep the money in our economy. Here we are all using 10% ethanol, and I think it's state wide. If every state did that, that's a 10% reduction in oil consumption. It's still a bandaid, but if we work at stopping the bleeding we might make progress on healing the wound.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Signmaster's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Signmaster reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Signmaster is offline   Reply With Quote