View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 03:21 PM   #16
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Saturn Stuck in 3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbraner View Post
All 04 L Series were L300's. They were level 1,2 or 3 with the Level 1 being a 4 cylinder.
More naming confusion from Saturn
That last sentence couldn't be more correct! We've run into this model identification issue with '04 L-Series car in older threads. I'm beginning to think that a "bean counter" came up with the idea to save some pennies on having one model name-plate, the L300, instead of two, L200 and L300. Did it help anything? Not as far as I can see. In '04 L-Series sales were tanking, leading to a very abrupt curtailment of production for the '05 model where only the V6 was available.
346K miles - Holy canolli!
Biden/Harris predictions, '21 -'25: weak economy; weakened military; increased terrorism; an emboldened RED CHINA. I fear that I will be correct. I'd rather be wrong.
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote