View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 12:17 AM   #7
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Editing previous posts.....????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt4steve View Post
Ha! Good luck with actually getting any response from anybody that purports to run this place. Rumor has it that some people had made some comments, than gone back and changed them..... oh no...

At any rate, you just have to check, double-check, then triple check your posts before posting. Because after that, you won't get any help about changing them.
You're certainly correct about double and triple checking of responses before posting them. It is not true, however, that one will get no help to correct errors after an item has been posted and can no longer be edited by the member. Charlie has made many such corrections for me in the past. It usually takes some time, perhaps a week or so, but one must be patient. He has typically sent a response back to me any time he's completed my correction requests.

294,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote