View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
WrightMan
WrightMan is on a distinguished road

2004 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: Missing Sway Bar

I did not want the ride to get too stiff which is why I figured adding the sway bar would help with handling without compromising the ride quality much. New struts are going on soon and I was thinking about doing both at the same time. My other vehicles don't have real stiff suspension but at least they stay flatter in the corners which is what I am looking for. We have a lot of roundabouts in the area and it just seems wobbly. I might have a higher standard than most for a road car but it takes turns like my truck and I just want it to stay as flat in the turns as my 4200 lb crown vic. The crown vic does have some upgrades but it needed them to handle better I just would have thought this would have improved more after fixing the front sway bar.

2004 Saturn Ion CAI, Aftermarket Headlights and Taillights, Bluetooth Fogs, ZZP 2.5" Cat and Custom 2.5" Complete Exhaust
2000 F150 Off-Road 3" Duals and K&N Intake
2013 Escape 2.0T AWD CAI

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to WrightMan's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help WrightMan reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
WrightMan is offline   Reply With Quote