View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 01:21 PM   #3
WrightMan
WrightMan is on a distinguished road

2004 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: Missing Sway Bar

I thought they all came with atleast something but I think this car really needs one if for any other reason to put less stress on the front sway bar which could be partly why those keep breaking. Based on what I have read about the 04 having a different rear bar set up then later models it looks like this is the only bar that will fit and the holes all will have to be drilled out. The installation instructions does have pictures showing how to install it but the fitment shows it would also fit Ion's up to 2007 which I thought were different. I just can't stand the fact that this little car has so much more body roll then my Crown Vic which weighs over 1,000 lbs more or our Escape which is a compact AWD SUV. My next step after this bar will be to replace the shocks and struts with some new KYB ones which looks like a fan favorite.
Thanks!

2004 Saturn Ion CAI, Aftermarket Headlights and Taillights, Bluetooth Fogs, ZZP 2.5" Cat and Custom 2.5" Complete Exhaust
2000 F150 Off-Road 3" Duals and K&N Intake
2013 Escape 2.0T AWD CAI

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to WrightMan's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help WrightMan reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
WrightMan is offline   Reply With Quote