View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 11:34 PM   #1
silvervoo
silvervoo is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.2L
Thumbs Down SaturnFans Forums Mailer

What's the deal with the saturnfans forums mailer emails? I cannot read them, I just get a bunch of html source. I changed my preferences in the control panel under "Receive Community Bulletin Email?" to "text" because I prefer text email but it doesn't make any difference, I get crap like this in my email:

-------------------------
<html><head></head><body link="" vlink="" alink=""><table width="100%"> <tr> <td colspan="2"><a href="http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/"><font size="4"><b>SaturnFans Forums Community Bulletin</b></font></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td><font size="2">Today's Date

[truncated]
--------------------------

I sent a message to core@erols.com asking about this problem on Mon, 27 Oct 2003 but I never received a response.

Finally I gave up and went back to the control panel and checked "no" under "Receive Community Bulletin Email?" but that doesn't seem to have worked either, because I just got another message that I cannot read about the 2005 Saturn Relay minivan.

What do I have to do to get these messages in text format or not at all? I believe the reason I get html source is that the message is sent to me with "Content-Type: text/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII" in the header but the message is actually html not text.

●● If it doesn't have a clutch, I'm not interested ●● Vive la bote manuelle ●●

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to silvervoo's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help silvervoo reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links