View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #11
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Throttle Position Relearn

Excellent! If possible, if the throttle actuator is apart, mind posting pictures? I've kept my meddling fingers off my throttle actuator when replacing a stubborn t-stat a few years ago. I was intrigued when a member from Alaska opened his throttle actuator on his 3.0L Vue after replacing it with a used one from ebay. His only remarks were that there are familiar parts within that may be serviceable. I'm not tempted to play with mine unless absolutely necessary and/or have a back up in case failure occurs.

Thank you for following up.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote