Old 12-02-2007, 01:53 PM   #2
tackepj
tackepj will become famous soon enough

2008 Astra XE
Default Re: purchased a 2000 LW2 Wagon V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey26 View Post
Hi folks,

Just purchased a 2000 LW2 Wagon V6. Not sure of exact name of trim level, but it doesn't have the leather seats. Odom reads 67K.

Anyway, I already owned a 1999 SL1. Decided to purchase this car because I have two infants and space in our accord was tight.

One question someone may be able to answer for me...where can I purchase a manual for the car. The dealer didn't get one when they acquired the car. I figured ebay might not be bad, but I want to make 100% sure it is correct one and no pages are missing. Just never know.

What about a service manual or videos? I purchased the All Data DIY subscription, that is always helpful.

Also, spare key and remote. Can dealerships order these for me? I figured I get an answer on monday when dealer opens up, but maybe someoen can answer in short term.

Thanks!
For all those items, eBay is a great source. You will need to program the new remote, though, which can be done at your dealer. I've seen all the literature you need (service manual, etc) on eBay in the past.

Congrats on your new car. Enjoy the V6--that's a great engine!
tackepj is offline   Reply With Quote