View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 07:14 PM   #6
fetchitfido
fetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant future

2001 SC2
Default Re: Feeler: 97 SC2 Gray Cloth Seats + 98 SC2 parts

The whole car is black. It got "trucked" on the front passenger side so the hood is bent quite a bit. I've got tomorrow and tuesday off so I'll try getting that panel off. You'll need the emblem for it...I used it to make a black set.
The panel has a few skuffs on it, paint is somewhat flaking off(only where it joins the bumper and just before/above the door joint), but if you've got a red one then the paint job will fix it anyway. No idea what a good price is, new ones seem a bit much though...say $25+shipping?

I just checked the taillights.
Seems to be a problem with the passenger side one, the upper part of the plastic bracket is almost broken clean off. Not sure how to fix it if you still want that one.
The driver side one has a hole in the corner of it where a screw was to stop it from wiggling. The one on my SC1 does the same thing, but it dosn't have the screw hole to stop it (yet).
I'm not trying to scare you off, just being upfront about the possiable problems I can see.
The proper way to fix a S-Series automatic is to replace it with a 5spd O:)
fetchitfido is offline   Reply With Quote