View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #41
guyatherton
guyatherton is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 2008 Saturn Astra Info and Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkosc View Post
He-he I am biased, but since you brought up MAZDA , if you drove a Mazda 3 hatchback you wouldn't make it to the Saturn dealer for an Astra, its that damn good!

But I can understand the exchange rate issues... I am wondering once US production starts if there will be a price drop for that model year? Prolly the 09 or 2010...
The Mazda 3 is a great car and the reviews both here and in the UK confirm that. However the Astra sells very well in Europe, even for a time being the best selling compact (beating out the traditional top seller - VW Golf). The Astra reviews have also been pretty good so Saturn have a very competitive car in the Astra. We can argue about Astra vs Mazda 3 but it would be fair to say these are the best two standard compacts on the market (I am excluding GTi, R32, MazdaSpeed 3 etc as these are much more performance orientated).

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to guyatherton's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help guyatherton reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
guyatherton is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links