View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 10:14 PM   #6
LaboysToy
LaboysToy is just really niceLaboysToy is just really niceLaboysToy is just really niceLaboysToy is just really nice

2008 VUE 2.4L
Default Re: It's been a long time.....

Welcome Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike08vue View Post
I'm still here, still married, and still living in the same house, however I'm not driving Saturns now. The 08 Vue was reliable--probably the best Saturn I owned for that. I (or we--it was my wife's) drove it over 100,000 miles with no major repairs or warranty work. We drive Volvos now--they are safe and reliable so far, but not the "different kind of car" that the Saturns were. Our old Saturn dealer--Saturn of Lexington eventually became a Subaru dealer--most of the same crew are still there-especially in the service dept. I am thinking about a Subaru WRX to replace my small Volvo next time--from what I can tell, they seem to be a good philosophical and pragmatic replacement for Saturn. I'll keep you all posted. I've enjoyed reading and posting every once and awhile in the off topic and politics sites over the years. I do miss the Saturns tho.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LaboysToy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LaboysToy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
LaboysToy is offline   Reply With Quote